If, for any reason, You are not satisfied with a purchase, We invite You to review our Policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchase with Us.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following conditions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Eric & Rippa, LLC.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Rippaverse Publishing, accessible from https://rippaverse.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 48 hours without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for canceling an Order is 48 hours from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform Us of your decision by:
- By email: [email protected]
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were received by You or a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, in the last 48 hours.
- The Goods are unused and in the original packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
PO Box 2106
Denton, TX 76201
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Your Order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once it reaches your country. You are solely responsible for being aware of your country’s fees and taxes; the Company has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc.
We ship Orders DDU, “delivered duty unpaid,” and do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what Your particular charges may be. If You do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your Order to clear customs. We cannot pay for these on your behalf.
More information regarding Your country’s customs policies can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.
Offer applies to purchases of $75 or more after all applicable promotions have been applied. Tax and promotional discounts are not included in the $75 price calculation. Offer valid for orders shipping to the contiguous United States.